top of page

Who Are We?

The building now known as Frick Park Market has been serving the community of Point Breeze in Pittsburgh since 1902. It was originally an A & P, then a pharmacy until the Fuchs family took it over in 1940 and the Frick Park Market began.

Frick Park Market continues the legacy of providing neighborhood pantry staples, along with delicious sandwiches, prepared foods, and snacks.

The market has been renovated with the intent of keeping inline with the building's original charm. Now the backyard is open to visitors for seating amongst the beautiful summer garden. 

There is a lot of history within this building and neighborhood. Make sure to visit us to learn more!

IMG_9510.jpg
bottom of page